Google flight tool is one the best in class tool which you can use to find best flight for your fly. The google flight tool comes with a feature of Alerts in which you have to specify your departure and destination with date of travel, google continuously keeps an eye on the flight and inform you by mailing on your email id about heap or drop on the price of the flights.
You can set the alert features by following these simple steps
- the first thing that you have to do is to go to the Google flight
- At the top of the front page, you have to mention number of stops, cabin class and number of tickets you will require.
- then in the next step you have to mention departure airport and your destination
- now in order to track the price for the route you have selected, all you need to do is to
- turn on the switch next which you can get right next to the “track Prices”
- If you want to track the price of any specific flight, then all you need to do is to choose the specific flight and then click on the track price.
How to get insight about your price changes
Now you can get the insight of your price changes through your notification in your Google flight, or you will be informed by emails and best way is to get the notification.
- Here the thing to note is that the prices for a particular route you’re viewing will likely go up.
- Here all notification includes an estimates about how much prices will likely to go up.
How to check your tracked flights
- the again the first thing is that you have to go to the google flights
- As you land the page of the google flights, in the top left, you will find option for menu. click on the menu and then you have to select the tracked price
- now in order to check which flight you are tracking just click on a saved route
Note, sometimes people get irritated by the emails here how you can turn them off
- All you have to do is to click on the switch next to Email notification and turn it off.
- to turning off the notification about particular flight, you have to remove the flight.